7.8.6 release notes
November 25, 2013
We are happy to announce the availability of Hippo-CMS 7.8.6. This update adds more stability compared to the earlier version 7.8.5 by solving few blockers and having them run on production successfully without new issues. For the projects running on 7.8.x series we strongly recommend this upgrade. Bootstrap new projects from archetype 1.07.06.
These new versions of the dependencies have been available for a while, now they are bundled in this release. If the project has been using these dependencies having in project's pom file, please remove while using this maintenance release. We encourage all projects to remain on the regular maintenance release. Using a tagged artifact that is not yet part of a maintenance release should only be done if there is a specific reason and only after testing in your specific project setup.
- [CMS7-7434] - Enhance xml import in cms console
- [CMS7-7430] - Improve the working of the console appearance for different environments
- [CMS7-7436] - Remove redundant logging from Automatic Export
- [CMS7-7010] - Add context parameter to archetypes.
- [CMS7-7402] - Backport (7.8) Regression - It is not possible to have multiple variants in channel manager components
- [CMS7-7404] - Search doesn't work in user admin panel
- [CMS7-7410] - Backport (7.8) - Properties panel with variants does not auto-resize correctly
- [CMS7-7433] - Error when searching users in the user screen in the cms configuration
- [CMS7-7435] - When adding a user to the admin group the system user members are not preserved
ARTIFACTS & VERSIONS in 7.8.6
|Addon HST Configuration Editor||1.11.05|
|Addon Search Service||1.01.00|
|Addon Channel Manager||2.24.09*|
|Dashboard Document Wizard||1.03.11|
|Addon advanced search||1.02.01|
|Addon Edition Indicator||1.01.02|
(*) - New artifact versions