11.1.3 release notes
July 24, 2017
The new maintenance release 11.1.3 is available for general use. This release includes bug fixes and improvements in core, enterprise and plugins. For Hippo Enterprise Customers and Partners a new Upgrade Verifier from version 10.2.6 to 11.1.3 is available. Please upgrade your project to this latest maintenance release, see the minor upgrade instructions for more information.
New projects can be bootstrapped using new essentials version, to start please follow the trails page.
The new versions of these module artifacts have been made available earlier and are now bundled up in this maintenance release. If your project uses such newer artifact versions via project pom overrides, please remove them before starting the upgrade procedure.
We encourage all projects to remain on the regular maintenance release. Using a tagged artifact that is not yet part of a maintenance release should only be done if there is a specific reason and only after testing in your specific project setup.
All artifact version can be found on the Release version overview page.
Hippo CMS - Version 4.1.5
- [CMS-10756] - [Backport 11.1] Regression: opening a document by clicking internal link in document preview mode is broken
- [CMS-10827] - [Backport 11.1] mvn clean clean should also remove node_modules directories
Hippo Site Toolkit 2 - Version 4.1.4
- [HSTTWO-4037] - [Backport 4.1] Variables in hst:parameternames don't work on multi-channel sites
- [HSTTWO-4076] - [Backport 4.1] In case of an exception BinaryServlet should remove lock
Hippo Repository - Version 4.1.2
- [REPO-1672] - [Backport 4.1] Avoid possible concurrency on jcr session in LockManager and do not proceed with lock refreshing if timeout cannot be set due to repository exception
- [REPO-1697] - [Back port to 11.1] NPE in ServicingSearchIndex#updateNodes
- [REPO-1675] - Release patched Jackrabbit 2.10.1-h16
- [REPO-1674] - [Backport to CMS 11.1, 11.2 and 10.2] Patched Jackrabbit LockManagerImpl is not fully honoring the JCR API
Addon Targeting - Version 4.1.2
- [BT-1928] - [Backport 4.1] JCR locking issues leading to nodes being unavailable
- [BT-1931] - [Backport 4.1] Introduce a system property through which the aggregation/trainer jobs can be disabled